Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

White as snow

Some time ago I showd here some beautiful Czech glass buttons. Now I show you earrings made with those small white dragonfly buttons.
These earrings are bead embroidered using transparent silver lined 11/0 and white 15/0 Toho seed beads and small white fire polished Czech glass beads. Earrings have 925 Sterling silver hook earwires and backside is covered with white felt.
These white earrings fit perfectly for wedding. But also for some other special occasion.
For last days it has been quite dark outside and I haven´t got very good photos. So I haven´t added these earrings to my Etsy shop. But I´ll do that as soon as sun comes out and I´ll have some better pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...