Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Pink and black bead embroidered earrings

Pink and black bead embroidered earrings are finished and today it was nice sunny day, so I managed to do some photos also. 
 As I wrote in last post I used pink syntethical turquise cabachons in the center. The cabachons are in two different sizes. The smaller ones 1 cm in diameter, but I´m not sure how big the bigger ones are. Cabachons are surrounded with black Czech seed beads and pink Toho seed beads. Backside is covered with black felt. Two beaded rings are beaded separately and attached to each other. 
Usually I use sterling silver earwires, but this time I choosed dark metal earwires as these look better for those earrings. 
These earrings are quite large (total length is 8 cm (3.1 inches), bet these are very lightwait. 
I love how they turned out and I´m sure I´ll make some similar earrings quite soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...