Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Light blue

We have had some wonderful sunny days this week. A bit windy, but with beautiful light blue sky. And I have also some light blue beading projects on my table. There will be two pairs of light blue earrings.

First pair is with faceted transparent glass beads. Oval bead is bezeled with silver and white Toho seed beads (size 11/0). And these earrings have big faceted glass drops.

The second ones are with fused glass cabachons bought from this Etsy shop. I used the same Toho seed beads than above. These will be simple bead embroidered post earrings, similar to these.

I have had some weeks with very few beading time. I hope to be more productive next week . Then I can show pictures of finished earrings soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...