Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Bead embroidered turquise earrings

In last post I wrote that I am working with two pairs of bead emroidered earrings matching bead embroidered brooch with blue truquise cabachon. I made this brooch as a present for my daughters kindergarten teacher. She liked it very much asked, if I could make matching earrings as well. So lovely:)

So I made two pairs of earrings so she could choose. Unfortunatelly I couldn´t find blue oval shape turquise cabachons small enough for earrings. So I used round ones. 
The first pair is a little bigger. I used the same black seed beads with matte finish that I used for the brooch. And surrounded the center with small round glass beads. 


 The second pair is a little smaller. I just surrounded the cabachons and stitched the edge with black and silver seed beads. Backside of both pairs is covered with black ultra suede. Earrings have hark grey metal hook earwires because these looked better than silver ones.


She choosed the second pair, so the first pair is free at the moment:) And finally the brooch with both pairs of earrings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...