Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Gold and black jewelry set with clip earrings

 This jewelry set is made as custom order. I used big glass cabachons that I colored loght gold. This is very beautiful color. Depenging on the light it somethimes looks darker, somethimes lighter. I love this color.


Cabachons, I used, are quite big as you can see. I surrounded them with different sizes of black seed beads, small golden ones and big (size 6/0) gold filled light beige Toho seed beads. These beads match perfectly with light gold cabachos.  


Backside of bead embroidered details is covered with brown ultra suede. 


And this is the first time for me to make clip earrings. But actually the difference compared to making hook earwire earrings is not so big. But still .... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...