Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

New beginning

Making jewelry has been my passion for last five years. It started when I was at home with my older child. Now I can´t imabine my life without making any kind of jewelry. So I decided to start with new blog, where I show olny my creation related to jewelry making. All other crafts and experimenting will stay in my old blog.

I started my jewelry creation with simple wire wrapped earrings. You can see these in my other blog. For now I have moved to bead weaving and bead embroidered jewelry.

I try to post here pictures about my jewelry making process. And about finished ones as well:)

For start I add here bead woven butterfly pendant which I made several years ago, but this is still one of my favorites. I used Miyuki Delicas size 11/0 and peyote stitch to create this.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...