Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Bead embroidered brooches

Today I will show four bead embroidered brooches. I made these as a gift for kindergarden teachers.
First two brooches have oval syntethical turquise cabachons in the center. Cabachons are surrounded with round glass beads. Blue one:

 And brown one:


This one is made with round syntethical turquise cabachon. I surrounded it with fire polished Czech glass beads and seed beads. 

This brooch has also round syntethical turquise as a center. This is the first time I used superduos for bead embroidery. At first I finished the edge with gray seed beads. But I wasn´t very satisfied with it.


So I remade it and used turquise seed beads for the edge. I like this version much more. This turquise edge gives much more shine for the brooch.


All brooches have ultra suede on backside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...