Pages

Friday, March 27, 2015

Pink bead embroidered butterfly and matching earrings

I love my bead embroidered butterflies and I have made some more. This time I show you the pink one. Color combination is the same as I used to make this jewelry set.
I used again colored glass cabachons. I used different Toho seed beads to surround the cabs. This time I didn´t used golden beads as in the necklace. I changed golden ones to light pink silver seed beads.


This picture gives the idea how big or small my butterflies are :) 



And backside is covered with black ultra suede. 



And here are matching earrings. I used small glass cabachons, the same size as the smaller ones I used for butterly wings. 



And here is the whole set. I will list this butterfly and these earrings in my Etsy shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...