Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

Pink bead embroidered necklace

In December I made a pair of earrings with pink glass cabachons. 


When I took part of local Christmas fair, one lady bought these earrings and wanted to have matching necklace as well. Now, after some beading brake I took bigger class cabachons and started embroidering. At first I planned to make this necklace with three embroidered tiles. Something similar like this red and white necklace. 


But when I had joined these tree tiles together, I felt it would need something more. I took two smaller cabs and continued stitching. So I finished with a necklace with five embroiderd tiles. 


I used clear glass cabachons that I colored with two different nail polishes and different seed beads. These lovely pink ones are Toho seed beads in size 6/0. They are transparent color lined beads and have nice greenis shine. I used black round glass beads for the chain. 




And backside of beaded tiles is covered with black ultra suede. 







  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...