Pages

Monday, April 6, 2015

Bead embroidered jewelry set


This tanzaniite purple blue butterfly is with a little different color combination compared to the first one. I used the same color glass cabachons, but different seed beads. This time I used 8/0 size gray silver lined Toho seed beads and smaller ones in black and silver. I stitched the edge with smaller silver and and a little bigger blue seed beads that leave the edge a little lacy.


This butterfly has silver brooch pin and backside is covered with black ultra suede. 


 I made two pairs of matching earrings to complete the set. 
One pair is bead embroidered and more luxury for occasional wear. This time I used bigger drop shape glass cabachons and the same seed beads as for butterfly. 


Earrings have silver colored nickel free stud earwires. 



 The other pair is smaller and suitable for everyday wear. I used small (12 mm) glass cabachons and dark gray lever back earwires. 


This brooch and earrings are listed in my Etsy shop.


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...