Pages

Monday, April 27, 2015

Sunny bead embroidered butterfly brooch

This bright yellow and red butterfly brooch is a real summer jewelry peace.
 I used two different tones of red and bright warm yellow to color these glass cabachons. This is the second butterfly where I didn´t used black seed beads to surround the wings. The first one is the one with teal and light green that landed on a hair barrette when I used gray seed beads. All others have some black seed beads also.  
But this time I wanted to make one really colorful and bright butterfly. Butterfly body is still black, as I didn´t had suitable brown beads. But I think black body makes nice contract with these yellow-red wings. 


Wings have also some glitter :) 


And backside again is covered with black ultra suede and has golden brooch pin. 


So much about colors  ...  next butterfly will be a monochrome one in gray and black.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...