Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Metallic gray buterfly and matching earrings

I finished this butterfly some time ago. Now I made matching earrings and made some photos. 
This time I used metallic gray color for glass cabachons. Cabachons are surrounded with different seed beads - transparent silver lined (size 8/0) and silver (sixe 11/0) Toho seed beads and black (size 9/0) Czech seed beads. The edge is stitched with transparent gray (size 6/0 ) and black seed beads. 


This butterfly a brooch again. It has metal brooch pin and backside is covered with black ultra suede.


I made also matching earrings. I used smaller glass cabachons and the same beads as in brooch. 


 Earrings have silver colored stud earwires. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...