Pages

Friday, May 8, 2015

Simple everyday earrings

Meanwhile I have added some pairs of colorful cameo earrings into my shop. I use clear glass cabachons that I color myself and dark gray nickel free lever back earrings. Here is are some of them.

Today I listed two pairs of cobalt blue earrings. First pair has clear cobalt blue cabachons. 


The other pair of cobalt earrings have nicely glittering cameos. This time is glitter so fine that it is almost like silver dust.

Metallic gray earrings make perfect match with gray bead embroidered butterfly brooch I haven´t listed yet. 


And finally a pair of wine red earrings


All these earrings have lever back earwires that are very easy to open and close and closed safely, so you don´t have to worry about losing your earrings.


You can find  my other earrings in my Etsy shop in Earrings section

1 comment:

  1. Here are really beautiful earrings. For those, who are interested in high quality things I can recommend this essay service au.essay-writing-place.com . There are always professional help to find

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...