Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

A bit of extravagance

I think these are the most sparkling earrings I have done so far. And I love these:)


In the center I used colorful dichroic glass cabachons. I love those bright, but yet vibrant colors of these cabachons. I surrounded them with Toho seed beads and different glassbeads. When I started to make these earrings I thought to use these extra long turquise drops. But when I finished embroidering I tried these drops and also much shorter pastel green ones. Those green drops were also nice. But I thought that when these earrings are such colorful and sparkling, then why not to use these bright and stylish ling drops.


Backside of the earrings is covered with creamy ultra suede and they have sterling silver hook earwires. Exact measures can be seen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...