Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Orange crocheted rope lariat

Light orange crocheted beaded rope lariat is finished.


It is quite long59.1 inches (150 cm) with fringesIt is crocheted mainly from two tones of light orange plus a litlle darker orange beads. I used Czech seed beads in size 8/0 and it has 6 beads in row. 


Into the ends of the fringes I added some bright orange bicones. And I made matching earrings as well. At first I didn´t planned to make earrings. But when I sold my green beaded rope lariat  then buyer wanted to have matching earrings as well. So I decided to make the earrings as well.


At first I made a short herringbone rope from darker orange seeb beads with four beads in row. And then started to add beaded fringes. The earrings are 2.4 inches (6 cm) long (with earwires). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...