Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

Set of pink earrings and hair barrette

Some time ago I bought some transparent glass cabachons and colored them myself. I used two different nail polishes - transparent with some glitter and pink with metallic shine. 
I like the color of these cabs - they are not too bright, but they are pink enough:)
I started with hair barrette. I used big oval and two drop cabs and surrounded them with different seed beads. I love those big (size 6/0) pink Toho beads, they are transparent color lined and have a little greenish shine and they match so well with my cabs. 


I used golden blank this time, as I used some small golden seed beads when stitching. Backside of this barrette is covered with felt.


 After finishing hair barrette I made matching earrings. I used small, 12 mm, glass cabachons and the same seed beads as in hair barrette.


And here you can see the set. At the moment the earrings and barrette are not together anymore. I sold the earrings and new owner wanted me to make matching necklace. So soon I´ll show you one pink necklace, something similar like this or this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...