Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Crocheted rope necklace and earrings

One of my crocheted beaded rope lariat necklaces will be sent to United Stated soon. The lariat is crocheted from emerald green and two tones of light yellow seed beads (size 9) with blending color change. I added some orange seed beads to add some contrast and color. The rope is finished with beaded fringes and Czech glass leaves. It is 126 cm (49.6 in) long, including fringes in both ends.


 When I made this peace, I made only necklace. But as customer wanted also little matching earrings, I made a pair of earrings now. These earrings are made from one glass leaf (the same as in necklace) and some short beaded fringes. Earrings have sterling silver hook earwires.


I hope that owner of this jewelry set will enjoy wearing  these peaces:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...