Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

On my desk

At the moment I am working with two projects.
Some days ago I started with a new pear of bead embroidered earrings. This time I used green glass bead with irregular oval shape as the focal bead. I surrounded it with Toho seed beads in size 11/0. Backside is covered with thin light brown leather. For now I have finished the other earring detail also and I have to wait for my package with post earwires.
Second project in progress is bead embroidered necklace with white syntethical turquise. I started with this one some time ago. But I wasn´t sure how I will make the strand for this necklace. Now I have joined embroidered parts together and I am waiting for more turquise beads to make the strand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...