Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Finally finished

I finally finished my bead embroidered necklace with white turquise that I showed here and here. I beaded those three tiles first but then it staid for a while because I wasn´t sure which strand to make. At first I had idea to use some chain. But I couldn´t find that one, what would suit well and I wasn´t very sure about that idea as well. Then I had idea to make some kind beadwoven rope. But I discovered that I will run out of seed beads. So this necklace staid unfinished for a while until one day I got the idea to use turquise beads and copper clasp. I used white turquise beads in two different sizes and some seed beads between them ann I am very pleased how it finally turned out.
It has three embroidered tiles with oval white syntethical turquise cabachon. I bezeled cabachons with Toho seed beads in size 11/0 and surrounded them with seed beads in size 8/0.
Necklace strand is made from turquise beads in two different sizes. And I choosed simple copper T-clasp for closure. 
As I had two round turquise cabachons I made matching earrings as well. Earrings have also copper earwires this time.

And while wondering how to finish this necklace, I stitched one more pear of black and light pink earrings that I whill post next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...